Contact advertising [email protected]

Anybody use wish .com to shop online? Thoughts?

• Thread starter Marcus Yagambaram
  • Start date
M

Marcus Yagambaram

Anybody use wish .com to shop online? Thoughts?

T

Tyler Adams

Usually ends up sketchy

M

Mikey Baron

I use WISH for a lot of things in terms of smaller gadgets and clothes, it takes a bit longer to arrive about 3-4 weeks but it always ends up fine :)

B

Ben Perkins

Same company as aliexpress I think, just rebranded

M

Marcus Yagambaram

Some things look mad cheap on there

D

Daniel Linke

I ordered something on there in January I still haven't gotten it. Mother uses it early in the year so her winter stuff will arrive now. Right now she's purchasing spring things. They will arrive some time early next year.

D

Daniel Linke

Things on there are dirt cheap for a reason. And it takes months to ship(literally)

M

Marcus Yagambaram

Yeah i saw on their site order now receive in jan-feb

A

Angelique Hoekstra

I bought pokemon crap from there

R

Ryan Coleman

Yeah I've bought a couple of things off them and it's great, my cousin bought a mechanical LED keyboard for like €12 and that was like half a year ago and it works perfectly for him I'm sketchy with technology with them tho

A

Alex Ruiz

I bought a couple of things there and all ok, but i heard of some people complaining about getting something different from the product image

M

Marcus Yagambaram

I been browsing on the apps and looks like sometimes its a unknown brands especially when i searched for gaming mouse and keyboards so maybe cheaper made products? But still seems very worth

D

Daniel Linke

Super cheap made its like the China stuff you find on eBay only worse

M

Mark Blackburn

Don't bother cheap shite with over exaggerated prices next to the "new" cheaper price. See what you want and buy it elsewhere for similar price.

S

Scott Kelly

I bought a mobile phone case, it was advertised as "rugged" and had "thick bumpers on the corners" "Guaranteed to make my phone safe"

Waited about an month and got the flimsiest piece of shit "case" about the thickness of a condom.

I

Ian Sullivan

Ive seen a few external hard drives bought from there thst wernt what tgey were described as. Far from it

N

Nathan C Fall

It's not bad but the adds and spam junk emails get Nnoyi ng

T

Tj Charles-James Bandel

Watch what you buy. Things aren't always as they appear. Bought a sweater once (size large) since it was from China, their larges are apparently small cause it fit my wife better than it fit me.

O

Oliver Hearn

Low quality stuff

K

Kailey Cat

be careful it's very hit or miss, but regardless very low quality items.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom