Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Anybody else havin trouble with their pc server? My server lags horribly for no...

W

Whitney Cash

Anybody else havin trouble with their pc server? My server lags horribly for no reason, you cant enter the bigger artifact caves without bluescreening, when players go over certain parts of the map they suddenly bluescreen as well. Contacted my server provider, they switched us to a diff machine and now we reset the map. Just curious if anybody else is havin these kinds of problems.

C

Chris Bilyeu

The server im on does the exact same. We are using nitrado

P

Paul Riley

My server is fine, on official or unofficial since an update I lag going in and out of caves. 15% I crash too, but slowing down helps to avoid the crashes

E

Erin Torrance

Hey Whitney it might be down to the amount of structures etc. We have a 10 slot but no one has massive buildings and we haven’t had any lag -there’s usually between 6 and 8 people on a time. I’ve found we always have a delay when entering the caves. Occasionally the ping has shot through the roof for one of the kids but it’s usually around 17 or 19.

C

Cato Albertsen

Ragnarock?

J

Jared Chase

Same

S

Shane Krebz

Have you increase the dino spawns? If not try using the admin command for SetGraphicsQuality not saying it will help but it could. can be set if 0 - 4 with 4 being the highest

S

Shane Krebz

I don't have any problems with my server and have it set to spawn 2x the dinos

E

Elysia Blaser

I'm using survival servers with no issue. There is usually a brief moment of lag when entering or exiting a cave, but that's it.

D

Dave Doell

How many people on the server, are people taming bronto, is their alot of big bases?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom