Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anybody else Buying Kirby just because of how good it looks??

J

Jackson Serr

Anybody else Buying Kirby just because of how good it looks??

J

Jelmer Munniksma

Yes !

G

Giovanni Martinez

Well wouldn't that be the main reason anyone buys a game? They don't buy it if they gameplay looks like sewage. Unless you just mean look as in graphics.

B

Bobby Black

Yes. Demo was great. But easy

J

Joe Roy

Played the demo at best buy yesterday and it was a lot of fun

A

Andrew Hoyt

Yes

P

Paul Tanney

No. I was bored by the demo.

M

Matti Moilanen

Yeaaaah. Looks are a big part of it. Cute characters. Demo was good. And it wasnt even too easy, especially the hard stage is probably super hard for me, quite hard. It's a bit confusing though. so hectic and kind of hard. Might not buy the Kirby game.

S

Sandro Guascone

Gameplay is more important to me. So no, I wouldn’t buy it, until it is considerably cheaper.

K

Kevin Stone

Demo was reasonably fun.
Not sure if I wanna pay $59.99 for it though.

K

Kristoffer Gjertsen

Yup

M

Melissa Cornell

Yes i have kirby , donkey Kong and harvest moon all pre-ordered so far for my switch

N

Nicholas Tejas Jansen

Protip: don’t base you’re decision on getting the game because of the demo difficulty because it is...just a demo lol

K

Kevin Stone

I think at this point, I'm more interested in Yoshi because I haven't played a new Yoshi game since Yoshi's story. I don't count the port/remake of YI.

B

Bekrah T'sion

Personally I think $60 is a bit much for a side scrolling platformer that doesn’t even support online co-op.
I’m also disappointed in how many Nintendo Switch games don’t even have Wireless Local support.

R

Richard Poillucci

So much fun

M

Michał Kryger

I bought preorder already xd coz i Love kirby games ❤

C

Chris Thrash

Way to easy in my opinion but will still pick it up because it's still fun and looks really good.

M

Mike Lynch

Ill get it for my 7 year old. I’m sure I’ll play through it but I wouldn’t spend $60 on it if it weren’t for my kid.

S

Silerthin Prath

I was going to do it but now that I've played the demo its too reliant on the 'Friends' mechanic so I might give it a miss. Or pick it up when its on sale.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom