Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any boosted PvP ragnarok servers with a good starter pack and no OP stats

C

Cameron Fritz

Any boosted PvP ragnarok servers with a good starter pack and no OP stats

A

Anthony Banks

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jacob Epley

Hello fellow Arkonians!!!! The Schmidt Kingdom server is now open to the public. The stats have been fine tuned for perfection in grinding. Tribe limit of 7. You must join the Discord app to receive the server gt. This app is free. The tribe of Valhalla has created a welcome center for new players to get started much faster than usual. Starters are Arge or Ptera. Each with tools in them. The currency will be human hair and animal trophies. The hosts are a Husband and Wife duo who also admin. They will be the only admins!! :) There will be 2 week Grace periods for all new tribes. As long as you're in your base you won't be messed with, but outside it's all free game. We have about 8 people who have already been on the server for a few days but have all agreed to not mess with any new players whatsoever. I myself will be willing to help when I'm on. We're wanting to make this server fun for any and all players. Trolls will be dealt with swiftly and aggressively. So if this has peaked your interest please join the Facebook page on this post or add me as a friend and I'll give you any information you need. As always Happy Arking folks!! PVP!!!

K

Kristyanna Marie Roberson

Naughtygames17

A

Aaron Leitel

I got you dude. Just hmu i got the good

T

Toby Champ

Looking for new people to join my Ragnarok server. Gt is Ragnarok ARK SE
-10x Gather and Experience
-15x Taming and 20x Breeding
-Stats per level:
Health: 10 Stamina: 50 Oxygen: 100 Weight: Not an Issue Mele 5% Speed: 3% Fortitude: 60
Read the pinned post and description and if it interests you, join up.

Thank you for playing and enjoy!

V

Vanessa Carlson

View pinned post for info

L

Lewis Bloom

Add htidlewib on Xbox one ragnarok sever boosted 2 good admins any level 125 dino as started and you can 100% imprint on dinos to character stats are boosted well balanced server to play on oh and wild dinos are something to be afraid of also as there stats are boosted to ☺☺☺

T

Tyler Hicks

B

Brandon TJ Thomas

Welcome to Sunterisark!
Host: sunterisark
Admin 1: violentsunter
Admin 2: ViolentMinds
PVE Admin: btjt97
This is a PvP server with one PvE tribe.
For info regarding joining the PvE tribe temperately or permanently message Brandon TJ Thomas or GT: btjt97.
Bronto Farming not allowed.
Stats:
XP Multiplier: 4
Harvest: 5
Egg Lay: 0.5
Mating: 0.5
Egg Hatch: 15
Mature: 15
Crop Growth: 2
Start Date on Ragnarok 9/7/17

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom