Contact advertising [email protected]

and its beautiful, seems to be large enough to contain cpu and stock water cooling...

U

Usman Sheikh

and its beautiful, seems to be large enough to contain cpu and stock water cooling solution. Thoughts?

D

Durvelle Greene

It comes with a AIO

F

Fabio van Remoortere

It's something original not always the same boring box

D

David Gunner

^ UNBOXING AN INTEL

V

Vishwajeet Panwar

Future in Now
like ryzen wasn't enough

N

Nikola Banović

Aftermarket AIO is always better than an "oem" one.

J

Jim Sweigart

*shrugs*

B

Brandon Kinsman

Why gay as ****? Just repurpose some power ranger packaging. It'll look great

M

Michael Lamb

It's beautiful enough to get down on one knee and propose with.

J

John Tackman

I found the whole threadripper concept hilarious, unless I'm missing something they've just increased the die real-estate enough to fit enough cores on it to make it handle that many.. in the mean time, increasing power usage and heat generation by a LOT.

This is nothing revolutionary or cool, you're supposed to keep the die small, temps and power use DOWN..

U

Usman Sheikh

not really, threadripper will consume less power than intel skylake x.. the Top Threadripper 1998x 16 cores is 155W.... and Mid-range Intel i9 12core is 160W John Tackman... The highest Intel i9 will be 190W-180W John Tackman

M

Marc Wolfe

gay

U

Usman Sheikh

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Billy Nicholson Gunn Jr.

I wouldn't expect gaming to be any better vs ryzen (hope I'm wrong honestly). For those needing that kind of horsepower though, Threadripper is going to kick ass.

V

Vincent White

They got to give you something I mean $1,000 for what $5 in materials just don't seem right.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom