Contact advertising [email protected]

Am I a Razer fanboy? -PC has rgb lights but I have it set to green -Razer Blackwidow...

Z

Zachary Pippin

Am I a Razer fanboy?
-PC has rgb lights but I have it set to green
-Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Keyboard
-Razer Deathadder Elite Mouse
-Razer Sphex V2 Mousepad
-Razer Kraken 7.1 V2
I'm just kidding I'm not a fanboy i just prefer Razer...I've had all if my Razer products for a while now I didn't buy all them at once, even since I've gotten my first Razer Product I've been in love so I've been buying Razer products since then

N

Nathan Condotta

What's the point of this post?

D

Diego van Holland

I don’t like Razer, but I got the same with Logitech products. So I feel ya

S

Sam Rose

Whatever makes you happy man, my last headset was the first thing i bought from razer and i hated it, much happier with my corsair voids but the razer one was pretty good looking back. I just found it to be very uncomfortable and the cord was ridiculously short was my only 2 gripes with it.

M

Muhammad Haziq

Heard that the BW keyboard rust after a year, is it true ?

J

Jordan Miller

Who. Cares.

J

Javan Barela

Razer used to be good. I've been using their stuff since the old-school Diamondbacks. I've owned countless razer mice, headsets, and keyboards but over the years their quality control has gone way down and their products are just overpriced garbage now. Slowly made the transition to Corsair and never looked back. But hey, if you're having better luck than I am, buy what you like. Can't deny Razer stuff definitely looks sick

C

Cr Neshad

Mouse and headphone same ^^

V

Vedran Kuhinek

I feel sorry for u cuz you dont know what is good product + waste of money

H

Heather Joleen

Razer is dead to me, Corsair is now life....

J

Justin Gariepy

I have Razer stuff (black widow chroma, Firefly and mamba) but out of the stuff I have. My keyboard is the only thing I'd buy again, my mouse has had an issue where after an update it will just stop responding, and also it randomly will glitch out and twitch while going left or right.

C

Chris Bizarro

Logitech. All the way.

R

Reece Goddard

So i have learned from this post
1. You make questionable purchase choices
2. You seem to lack a friend circle or GF if you need our attention
3. You are in heavy denial of you being a fanboy

B

Brandon C. Little

Corsair/Logitech fan boy. Sorry

N

Najmee Daud

But which one has more users... razer or logitech?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom