Contact advertising [email protected]

Alright, let's start a dicussion. The days before i got suspended were full of madness...

E

Ee Kok Shiang

Alright, let's start a dicussion. The days before i got suspended were full of madness and sadness. People who were low levels and joined the comptitive, its alright to play comptitive when you're reached lvl25. BUT, they picked on their own, don't care what team needs, AND it turned out I'm the only who played for team, I picked tank when there was no tank, I picked healer when there was no healer, its okay, I just wanna win, but you know what, THOSE LOW LEVEL PLAYERS LIKE TO PLAY DPS AND FKING FAILED IT. I pleased them to change to something tank or healer, they were just silent all the time fking keep dying, they don't listen, don't play for team, don't care bout win or lose. I got mad after that, I scolded them, let me tell you, its not a single match, it is like almost every game I played, I were just get mad and mad. And in the end, I'm done and I know if I tell them to change, there is no way at all. They are rude, tard, I'm losing streak no matter how hard I played for the team and yea I'm done. And last, I know you bought the game, I know you can do whatever you want, BUT NOT TO DO UNTIL YOU RUIN OTHERS GAME, just like the another example, YOU BOUGHT A KNIFE DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN STAB PEOPLE WHENEVER YOU WANT.

J

Jake Sutcliffe

So you abuse them and get banned? Youre the one losing out haha

H

Ham Ka Chan

if i were you i'd pick a dps and just mess around. can't change anything at that point

J

Jeff Brown

So you were abusive and got suspended? Sounds like you’re the problem one here.

Not to mention you would have got warnings prior to the suspended that you didn’t listen to.

You wholeheartedly are the toxicity and cancer of Overwatch if you think being abusive is okay because ‘I did pleases them in the begining’

I’d advice you either stop playing, or learn to be a human being

E

Ee Kok Shiang

Learn to know what I was facing but not to judge when you saw me got suspended.

N

Noah Licona

Lmao you got baited

M

Muhammad Imam Satria

No matter what u take it, it's still a punishment. Lol

E

Elijah Bingham

You deserve your rank

P

Peter Gomez

I hope this is bait, because you are the bad guy here. Closing thread.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom