Contact advertising [email protected]

Agree or disagree: Climbing is great, but I enjoy a close, fun, evenly matched game...

K

Kaori Inoue

Agree or disagree: Climbing is great, but I enjoy a close, fun, evenly matched game better than a roll win, even if we lose.

N

Nick Fedorniak

I enjoy both a close loss and any sort of win. Disagree because both are a good time.

N

Ng Jia He

SSlayer Leow you need this

B

Ben Surkis

Agree had a game today with smurf start to throw then ask for a mercy who pocket and 2v6 with hanzo 3 time was annoying as hell

H

Hunter London

Not in team based games. I prefer to get shit stopped and lose in fighting games because most of the time I learn a lot

C

Curtis James Littlechild

I hate losing either way. But I’d rather lose on a close one than get absolutely battered.

J

Jane Caldwell

No one likes getting rolled. That is more frustrating. But close games can be aggravating but at least you know it was an even fight and everyone tried.

Remember a game of Mayhem I played. 12 minutes overtime trying to get the payload. We were on attack in Numbani. Both sides fought hard and we just were not budging either side.
Then my friend lost his connection and we began to lose cause he couldn't get back in (we had a 6 stack I believe).

But I was not even mad we lost. That was a damn hard game both sides fought and we gave them a run for their money. Those kind of games that are a struggle like that and have players evenly balanced no matter the mode are more fun.

M

Muhammet Demir

evenly matched games are always fun

M

Miia Hatunen

I some what agree with you. I like those games where you give your all and it pays out and gain like 30sr. Losing in those games just leaves me in a sort of chock especially if we lose because of a c9

C

Chris Hayward

More closer matches would be very welcome.

Y

Yvanne Marcellana

agree. no doubt. i wish that kind of fun lasts forever in OW.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Agree

K

Kayla Boyd

Agree

M

Mihnea Gogu

agree if I'm not on season high

L

Lucas Conrad

Playing ana with 30% winrate is better than winning

B

Brian Chan

Agreed

K

Kristian O'Callaghan Wilkinson

I prefer losing, I want what's best for the majority, not just myself

M

Max Machado

Damn, I wish I could have the mind needed to enjoy losing, because I have a hard time enjoying losing

B

Bim Barbieto

Depends on my mood. Sometimes, yeah, but sometimes losing a close match hurts even more.

R

Ricki Gorospe

Strongly agree.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom