Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch *Admin post* SNES hype post! Please post all of your SNES hype related photos,...

A

Adrian Olvera

Got mine

J

Justin Dawson

I pre-ordered from amazon, but they called it a Nintendo Digital Downloads/Game Trust Entertainment System Super NES Classic Edition. I was a little nervous about the legitimacy, but tried it anyway and well...it still hasn't shipped. I really don't want to miss out if it wasn't legitimate. Where can I order one online?

D

David Eduardo Grajeda

M

Michelle Shipman

Still in line but I'm definitely getting one. They have 35 and I'm 12th in line

A

Adrian Chan

Gonna be picking mine up in the next hour

A

Aaron Jordan

I just got to work and no one is at home hope my neighbors in so I can play to night if not got to wait til tomorrow

A

Adrian Chan

Out of curiosity.
Who in the US would have preferred the jap/euro design?

R

Robert D. Files

Happen to wake up at 3:15 to take a piss (cause that what I do now because I’m getting older), got an alert that ThinkGeek.com now has it in stock and available. Ordered one online, going back to bed.

T

Tim Rietmann

Love them all!!

D

Dave Perry

I

Ian Reeves

Getting ready to head to Walmart right now,mine isn't 24 hours and opens in 4 hours

T

Tom Dickerson

Walmart order is in backorder and they say they’ll cancel if it doesn’t come in stock by 10/7 so heading to Target here in a little bit to sit and wait for them to open at 8AM (4AM here now)

L

Lou Man

Ok off work now the hunt begins for me

R

Rod Solomon

Getting ready to head out in a bit

J

Joe Critchley

Mine is being delivered today by DPD Just waiting now! :(

B

Bora Chreng

Just got off work. Had horrible luck and couldn’t get a preorder so I’m going to stick it out here for the night.

A

Adrian Chan

Just picked mine up back at work now home time can't come soon enough

T

Tony Billingsley

I was 13/16 in line at midnight and they had 24 at my Walmart. Only 1/person which was great! I was worried since I didn't get one preordered.

T

Tom Dickerson

Just checked Target and not a soul in line. Just under 3 hours before they open so came back to grab some coffee now heading back. Try target as they open before Best Buy.

L

Lou Man

Not a soul at GameStop

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom