Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Admin abuse! Server name: Batgurl Ark Too many admins in server. They dont follow...

A

Angel Ruiz

Admin abuse!
Server name: Batgurl Ark
Too many admins in server. They dont follow their own rules. Admins offer starter packs for new people. But when you get to the ob to pick up, They kill you. Horrible server overall i would not recommend this one.

Z

Zack King

Apparently this is her bf who was basically begging me for admin then got pissed when i told him we're not hiring

A

Angel Ruiz

Wow.. so you've dealt with them too huh? Its ridiculous lol

C

Connor Parrinder

Lol, trash servers run by trash owners. Just like TMLD ARK SEEVER

Z

Zack King

Never played the server but I've dealt with him seemed cool at 1st then once i told him no he lost it but if you want a fair m chance i will be starting my server back up today on scorched since there no corruption problems with that map add TrumpsMURIICA i will be launching after work around 7pm est no admins for the meantime might just leave it completely legit tbh but I've been off of ark for the past 3 weeks been playing seige and crossout lolol

A

Angel Ruiz

Thank you for the offer. But i found a really good server on the Center. I dont really like scorched but i will keep it in mind. Just in case

Z

Zack King

I pissed him off lol

A

Angel Ruiz

Lmao

M

Michael Rudolph

Oriosa Ark Server

Z

Zack King

I seen a post yesterday where someone said they were using a flashdrive and copying the ark save file every so often as a backup but i have no clue if it works or not im gonna see if its possible later

R

Rob Campbell

Try ArkBLISS Just starting today.

J

Josh Aschwanden

In my experience nobody likes to enforce the passive killing rule, but then again most server don't enforce any rules smh

H

Hidal Hooah

Come through TrumpsMURIICA and not have to worry about these things.

J

Joshua Vaughn

If you don't want your tames killed at least pin then up. This is ark their are no good people here in ark lol. Peole hide their best stuff in passives.

M

Michael Indominus Maximus

Yeah I was on her server. What a bitch. So pve tribe got raided during the week and instead of defending him she joined in on ridiculing him with the pvp tribe that raided him. And when another guy just said a valid opinion she told him to stfu and mind his own business. So I told her "wow, this was a really fun server until I was here to witness this drama on global chat log, I can only imagine the help I'll get If I'm in the same situation one day, so I'm leaving the server." And I bounced

V

Valar Morghulis

Love your tribe name

H

Hidal Hooah

We will be on scortch earth since all other maps are being corrupted

H

Hidal Hooah

TrumpsMURIICA is GT.

J

Joshua Vaughn

Good server so far for me.