Contact advertising [email protected]

A Zenyatta in CTF got angry and threatened to hack my account?? At least I think he...

G

Gina Balke

A Zenyatta in CTF got angry and threatened to hack my account?? At least I think he meant it as a threat. Afterwards I checked his account and found out why he is so angry. Poor baby is angry about the Mercy nerfs and was just taking it out on us.

J

Jordy Jimenez

lmaooooo

C

Cain Michael Estrada

Lol everyone says that. I just always tell them to do it if they’re big and bad enough. No one ever does it cause they’re actually fucking retarded and couldn’t hack a fucking ice dispenser if they tried

A

Aaron Clarke

How can anyone enjoy playing any one hero that long compared to others?

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

My dad is Jeff Kaplan, I'll get you IP Banned.

A

Alex Smith

Wait, people get angry on arcade?

K

Khang Hồ

He's just an angry guy haha
But it did actually happen to me. I hunted him down in that comp, as a Tracer, and then he said "**** you noob you're so dead." The next day my FB account got hacked and my friend's FB account was removed due to "unreal info issue" or something (he hadn't make an ID then). And yes, while I was trying to get my account back, someone sent nude message to my friends and dad, luckily my little brother didn't receive it or I swear to god... Idk how did he find out about my fb account, or maybe it's just a coincidence. Weird right?

V

Vynyl Shiro

You can't be Zen and be this toxic. It doesn't work like that.

G

Gina Balke

I find it really funny that his "you can uninstall the game if you can't play" comment was in response to me telling him he could play competitive CTF if he wants to be this salty.

Q

Quentim Garbe

Pfft
Imposter Zen...
Bet he thinks when he crouches he actually touches the ground.

M

Matt Arnson

If this guy could really defeat two step authentication, I'm sure he would be doing more important things than playing Overwatch.

N

Nik Boze

"My dad works at Nintendo."

J

Jasiel Nieves

Don't worry, if this guy is playing as Sombra then you should worry.

M

Marc Angelo Nogaliza Maquiling

"MY BROTHER IS A MEMBER OF ANONYSOMBRA"

J

John Huk

All those hours. All quick play

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom