Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch A sega classics collection was announced today for everything but switch and I know...

J

Jacob Ketler

A sega classics collection was announced today for everything but switch and I know this would sell the best on switch and it already has a huge demand to be on the switch, thought I’d share this because the more people tweeting at and bothering sega the more likely it will come to switch

R

Rikki Thake

Hadn't even heard of this but need it on Switch for sure. Was my 3rd console I had (mastersystem and Atari ST before that)

M

Marc Re Percussion

Maybe it isn't coming for switch because Sega wants in on virtual console again

G

Greg Smith

Pfftt, I’d take snes VC games over this any day.

A

Alexander Parker

Isn't there already a Sega genesis classics collection on every console already

J

Joshua Pearl

How many of these Genesis collections are they gonna do smh

G

Giovanni Martinez

It is kind of strange no Switch version was announced, especially considering Sega and Nintendo have a great business relationship. Maybe sometime down the line it'll come out for it.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

It only makes sense if SEGA will be bringing games to virtual console, or if they're planning a streaming service that's a Nintendo exclusive. While I hope for the latter, it's probably the former.

D

Darren Spraggs

no sonic 3 or sonic and knuckles. no aladdin!

J

Jason Richardson

Was called mega drive collection over here in uk

J

Jonathan Pancakes Smith

We NEED Altered Beast on Switch!

S

Steve Stvo Jay

Bring this to Switch but also bring out a Sega Saturn collection or at least make some of the games like Panzer Dragoon Saga, Burning Rangers, etc available to buy digitally

M

Mel Jayne Jeynes

Alex the kidd should come to the switch

J

Jay Bazely

It'll probably go through the usual cycle of going on other consoles first, sales start slowing down and surprise, switch version announced after a month of release.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom