Contact advertising [email protected]

2k is soooooooo cheeks. Why is it so hard to block a shot without getting fouls called...

C

Chester Fitzgerald

2k is soooooooo cheeks. Why is it so hard to block a shot without getting fouls called on you. The computer doesn't pass the ball in mycareer. This game is so ass. I'll never purchase 2k again. I can deal with all the other bullshit but when I'm wide the fuck open and the computer doesn't pass the ball to the point I keep getting excessive call for the ball i have a big problem wit that. Fuck 2k

T

Troy Izydorczak

No passing from CPU is typical. Play PG and no problem. If you want to block then you have to be in good position to do that. You cant fucking block from behind like LeBron because its gonna be most of the time foul. All in all if you are in good position you can call for pass. Probably you are not doing that good and computer dont give a shit for passing you the ball.

E

Erick Zotelo Avila

Passing is okay. Press the pass button when you're open and they will pass you the ball. The problem is blocking and layups they're bad!

K

Kevin D'Angelo Russell

Layups and dunking is trash and yeah my career AI is mad broken. How is shammy wells gonna drop 34 on the splash Bros including 8 3s but get locked down 0 by a fucking nobody lol.

L

Luis Santoyo

Press L2 fast and then X

B

Brady VanHove

I block all the time and I'm a 6 ft 1 guard

B

Brady VanHove

N

Nasir Williams

No your just trash

Contact advertising [email protected]