Contact advertising [email protected]

PC 2 exotic engrams dropped.... sweet business didnt drop for me... the search continues.

J

Jun Kwon

2 exotic engrams dropped.... sweet business didnt drop for me... the search continues.

D

Daniel Cho

Damn. I got sweet business from killing a basic fallen last night. Luck works in weird ways XD

B

Brendan Bishop

RIP to you're hopes and dreams. I have had it 3 times now.

G

Genewoo Sohn

I mean the gun is pretty average, so idk why you want it so badly xD

J

Jeffrey Ullers

I got lucky pants 7 times already, I guess I am "lucky"

B

Bart Wardzynski

I know the pain man, for some reason when ever i got an exotic engrams they are a freaking repeats of the ones i got already :/

C

Christian Rekdal

Have a 305 sitting in my titans inventory, beeing used only if im bored on pub events or something.

J

Jun Kwon

whats the best legendary energy weapon for titan with actium war rig?

R

Rutkay Gul

I had Sweet Business drop to me 5 times and Sunshot 3 times and a few other Exotic armors that I now have for all three of my characters

R

Ryan Martins

Sweet bulshit sucks. I got mine when i completed raid

A

Adam Ansell

I'd save your exotic engrams until they fix the duplicate drop error

R

Robert Hampsten

When I have an exotic engram and view info, Sweet Business is there, but says "Already in Collection" But it is not, I checked my vault in collections, it is not there. I do not feel like I am missing anything and that the game is just bugged. Anyone have any idea about this or are having the same issue?

P

Pedro Santiago

that weapon is not the greatest tho.. idk why u guys like it so much it doesnt do a lot of damage just waste a lot of ammo.

J

Jesse Autin

I feel you dude, im still hunting for that elusive gun

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom