Contact advertising [email protected]

●SPOILER WARNING● CC Below. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Hello guys, my...

B

Brandon Foley

●SPOILER WARNING● CC Below.
"Hello guys, my name is Brandon Foley. This is my name sign. Last night on the Overwatch League, the teams Texas and Florida were head to head with one other. Eventually, Texas won the match. Good job by the way haha. Once the match was done Jake was interviewed by a woman. (interview has multiple signs) So the woman asked “So how was your game? Was it a difficult match?” Jake replied “Easy.” *No sweat* The audience was laughing so hard and yelling “SAVAGE”. I was thinking to myself “ok calm down motherfucker calm down hahaha D A M N” The woman was shock that he said that haha The next question she asked Jake was “So, the next match against the LA Gladiators, how feel about the them?” Jake replied, “They’re easy to read” Ok that’s an English word. To expand on that is like “Seeing their mistakes repeatedly.” Im thinking to myself, “This boy is crazy. Straight savage. I guess we’ll see next match haha”. Anyways thanks for watching haha'

K

Keegan Kelly

♥thank you so much!

M

Michael Nguyen

Do you remember what the title of the video is? I like watching interviews with the players lol

A

Andrew Brown

I was born with half my hearing gone in each ear. I had an operation to fix it. I am British, where BSL is used, not ASL. I still don’t know how to sign, but it’s nice to see other deaf people in the community.

B

Bebo Ahmed

Can I play with u one day

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom