Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Zelda, Mario Odyssey, or Skyrim. Played Zelda for 10 minutes and wasn’t a huge fan...

J

Jeremy Powers

Zelda, Mario Odyssey, or Skyrim.

Played Zelda for 10 minutes and wasn’t a huge fan but I’m sure I didn’t give it enough time.

Skyrim looks great and I have never played it other than at a friends house for a few.

J

Jaime Bland

Zelda for 10 minutes?!?!?!? Definitely needs more time.

J

Jordan Matzkanin

Lol 10 minutes

A

Abi Johnston

Skyrim!

V

Vincenzo Vinsus Germinario

Zelda..

M

Matt Vuicich

You need to at least get 5 hours into Zelda to realize how awesome it is. I was having issues with it at first then once I started to get farther in I realized the greatness of it

M

Matti Moilanen

I'm getting Super Mario Odyssey+Mario Kart 8 Deluxe first. I'm starting with those. Then later when I can=Zelda BOTW, Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle. +Others. I wont get skyrim, already played it on the PC, it's not THAT great.

G

Greg Pettit

10 minutes isn't nearly enough. It starts a bit slow, but I would think by the time people are off the tutorial-type level (Great Plateau) and have their paraglider, they tend to be hooked.

J

Justin McGowan

10 minutes? It took 300 hours before I decided that I kinda hate it.

Z

Zac West

I think you answered your own question

D

Douglas Delecki Jr

I'd say the order you listed them is perfect. Skyrim was a huge letdown after oblivion tbh

J

Jeremy Powers

I was only able to play it for 10 minutes on a friends switch and it’s just didn’t make me want to go out and buy it. I didn’t buy it play it for 10 minutes and say this game sucks lol.

D

Don Walton Jr

Yeah, Zelda is meh after the first 100 hours or so

C

Chad Newcomer

playing zelda only for 10 minutes and not a fan? then why did you get a switch??

C

Collier Godfrey

Dude, I played Zelda for 30 minutes and put it down for a while. And I’ve played and beat most of the games including Skyward Sword. Give it a bit more time.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

2 hours isn't even enough time, on Zelda. You didn't even START the tutorial area yet....

L

Luke Lovelock

I did the same with fallout 3. Hated the vault start. Hated megaton.... once i got out into wasteland the lightbulb went off. Fo3 is one of my top 10 games ever.

D

Dominique Ray Buck

Odyssey

D

Don Davis

Zelda > Any other available Switch games

J

Jeremy Powers

I think I’m going to go with Zelda

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom