Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Your daily entertainment fix from SmallFryUnify - 06.06.2017 The Pokemon Direct aired...

• Thread starter Shaun Paul Johnston
  • Start date
S

Shaun Paul Johnston

Your daily entertainment fix from SmallFryUnify - 06.06.2017

The Pokemon Direct aired today and after massive hype for the much rumoured Pokemon Stars finally being revealed, well it was a bit underwhelming. Instead of a fancy new Switch game, we got a essentially a port of Pokken Tournament, but now with the added DX. It’s also got a few extra characters thrown in for good measure. I guess we’ll have to keep hoping for a proper new game for Switch down the line. Pokemon Ultra Sun & Pokemon Ultra Moon were also revealed and will release in Nov 17th this year to tide 3DS fans over.

We’ve got a Pokken Tournament Pro Pad here at the studio and with the release on the horizon we’ll be giving it away to one lucky watcher in a future Daily Fix so stay tuned and make sure to subscribe on the YouTube channel so you don’t miss it.

Fear the Walking Dead - Series 3 started again this week, I’ve still to check it out but looking forward to seeing more of the prequel show that shows the lead up to The Walking Dead. I'm also looking forward to seeing much more of Nick Clark played by Frank Dillane, genuinely one of the much more flawed but likeable characters.

Just to let you guys know that Gamify 24/7 - Episode 19 its ready for your listening pleasure on YouTube, Apple Podcasts & Soundcloud so check it out and make sure to SUBSCRIBE on YouTube so you don't miss further episodes.

Click To Subscribe ►
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Twitter ►

Facebook ►

Google+ ►

Twitch ►

Instagram ►

Patreon ►

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom