Contact advertising [email protected]

You guys ever get those dickhead teamates who cancel out Your ultimate just to get a...

S

Sam Wood

You guys ever get those dickhead teamates who cancel out Your ultimate just to get a POTG themselves? Played on Hanamura and while their entire team was focused on the left side (but still in range for the blast) I flung my mech at 'em, lined up for a quad+, but this dickhead McCree who was Right next to me and Watching me launch my mech into the crowd decided to completely cancel My ultimate out, and ult them first. We still won the match, so in the end, it's not really too big of a deal, but it still got on my nerves.

N

Naotsu Kun

fuck this guy

U

Usman Javed Fuentes

I think people who save ults looking for a potg are even more annoying.

A

Akimbo Frostmourne

da fuk is wrong with you ? i don't care who get the potg as long as i win ... he's not a dickhead but he also wanted to win that's why and we play the game for wins not for keeping ult or having potg, that's annoying as fuck ... i hate kind of person who keep ult for entire game to get the potg instead of trying to win the game ... come on

T

Tyler Jackson

He saw an opportunity and went for it

J

John Calderon

If it’s QP who cares. If it’s comp you need better communication to avoid wasting ults.

C

Craig D'Costa

So the guy who saw the opportunity same as you to kill the enemy team took it?

Ł

Łukasz Wielgus

You sound like a pain in the ass kind of teammate. If quad can be secured for 100% by using two ults, just to make extra sure it works out, there's nothing to bitch about. McCree just took a candy from a baby.

A

Andreas Karlsson

First world problems

D

David Anderson

Smart on his part, they could have got out of way of your ult, a winston or rein could hav negated your ult ect.

H

Heather Finkey

That or a damn Mei wall throw up when you throw your mech

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom