Contact advertising [email protected]

You ever try to 100 percent a character and Blizzard keeps giving them legendary skins...

• Thread starter Jonathan Martin
  • Start date
J

Jonathan Martin

You ever try to 100 percent a character and Blizzard keeps giving them legendary skins every event? This is how I feel about McCree. 70/82 items (Started around YOTR) and they're adding ANOTHER McCree skin. I don't have 3000 coins :(

J

Justin Cross

I never used to keep currency, anytime i touched 2000 there was always something to get, or if i mananged to get lucky with 3000 Id get that 1 skin I wanted..now in between the last event and now, I have almost 8000 currency and am about to be able to afford quite alot this go around! :)

J

Jason Figueroa

I save my cash for seasonals, and by seasonals, I mean only Halloween lol. I didn't start playing until about April, so I didn't get last years. But I am one of the punk rockers, psuedo goths, that Halloween decorations are all year round at my house. I need Halloween skins!!!!

J

JoAnna Lee Gumba

As a Mercy main who's also trying to 100% her, I feel the same. I mean I love when she gets new skins but hurk I don't have enough. Every event, there's this one skin I really want but can't get so I have to buy it and grind the whole off-time to get just enough for another skin the next event. :(

R

Ryan Wreford

Why ya moaning. New McCree skin fellow McCree main. These don't come often!

D

Dave Shafer

I got every skin in summer games and right now I have about 5000 coins saved up

D

David O'Toole

Bois, Bois, I'm lovin' these skins
But
Christmas Event (if there is one)?

Genjibread Man

S

Sam Walker

I used my coins to buy all the generic sprays just to keep them out of lootboxes. More chance to get hero items that way, also trying to 100% Symm

K

Kidli DeWitt

Only use coins for event stuff, more valuable that way. Been saving up since summer games. Got around 6k now in case jeff keep giving me awesome sprays and voice lines

M

Mohamed Ibedjaoudene

Thatd be a wasre of coins

A

Aaron Noda

I mean hey at least mccree is finally getting some skins

O

Omar Osman

Wait you can 100% someone? I thought you cant because there are some locked sprays like for example you have to be top 500 in s4 to get it which you cant do now

K

Konstantin Nenkov

Yep

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom