Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox related question. So I have 2 Xbox one's in my living room. Both on wired...

N

Nick Mountains

Xbox related question.
So I have 2 Xbox one's in my living room. Both on wired connections and on their own separate Tv's. When trying to play cod Wii together we can never invite or join each others games or in game parties. Having connections issues when me and my girlfriend try to play cod Wwii multiplayer together. NAT types are open. PLEASE HELP!

D

Dave Michael

Pc master race. Lol

N

Nick Mountains

Kevin James Contratto we were able to play battlefield 1 and destiny 2 together

K

Kevin James Contratto

huh thats wierd i had the same issue whenever i had xbox on the same network. it might depend on the game or its servers.

N

Nick Mountains

It's dumb as hell and can't find ANYTHING on solutions. We can both play the game on multiplayer at the same time. But we just can't play together. Can't invite or join each other. And even if there are open spots in a lobby or game and the other person tries to join it won't let us

B

Brian Scott Cannon

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kevin James Contratto

i know alot of the network issues on xbox have something to do with your routers ports on how they connect and use internet on the xbox console

E

Erik Uccello

Have you tired other games multiplayer? The xbone has connection analytics what does it say your DL/UP is? Another weak point may be your router. What model is it? Some budget models and modem/router combos have gimped Ethernet ports for whatever the hell reason. Have you tried using one or both on wireless? The Xbox has a above average WiFi chip and mine works just fine on wireless. As some others have suggested your network may need to be optimized for gaming. Read the manual that you got with your router and look at boards like TomsHardware (I think it's this, the rest is simple troubleshooting.)

H

Hi Howeru

might be stupid question but...... do you have gold?

N

Nick Mountains

Yes I have gold. And as I said destiny 2 and battle field 1 worked for both of us playing in the same match on multiplayer games. Cod wwii won't work. I just did the port forwarding thing for one of my Xboxes. Can do the other cuz they conflict with each other if u open the same ports on both xboxs. I'm well see if this fixes anything tho

N

Nick Mountains

Port forwarded one of my Xboxes. All good now!

N

Nick Harrington

My mates always had this issue with cod, used to manage to get it working by tinkering then itd fall over again the next day, only way to permanent fix if upnp isn't working it is to upgrade to a router that supports port triggering

N

Nick Harrington

They could never get two open Nat's but cod was the in thing that it really seemed to really cause problems for, everything else still worked

N

Nick Harrington

Only thing *

N

Nick Mountains

Mine supports triggering. How do i do that? Any tutorial u could point me towards?

N

Nick Harrington

Sorry I'm on a coach travelling so no but a quick Google search should lead you to one

A

Alex Konusa

At first I was going to say Wii and xbox one are 2 different platforms and then realised you are talking abouts WWII

E

Evan Livingood

Get 2 pcs problem solved

B

Brad Jones

you can't play the Wii version of cod on Xbox only on wii

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom