Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Xbox Pvp Hello all my fellow survivors! In lieu of the upcoming fresh servers, we...

E

Ethan Kepler

Xbox
Pvp
Hello all my fellow survivors! In lieu of the upcoming fresh servers, we are trying to gather up some good people for our tribe.
We are looking for people who want to take the new servers by storm! We are looking for like minded people! We are looking for good loyal people to join.
We are looking to hit at least 50-55members. We will be going to Ragnarok day one.
We communicate via a easy to use application, called slack. Our tribe will be governed a little differently than most. The leadership is split up into groups (builders, tamers, grinders, breeders, etc). Each group will have its own head.
We will ask everyone, "What's your hustle?" And divide according. This does not mean that you can only do the one thing, it's just a way to get things done in an efficient manner.
Since this tribe will be large and to avoid conflict each person will have their own personal storage. This storage will be ranked up and the person will be given a pin. Also all tames will be tribe owned and ridden, except fliers if they are personally raised or tamed for yourself.
Currently we are sitting at about 45 solid members.
Our tribe is part of an alliance with nearly 200 members.
If this sounds interesting to you and you would like to join please comment below AND send me a personal message and we can chat a little more. Thanks.

We are also looking for 1 additional alliances tribes. Our alliance tribe will be using slack to communicate.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom