Rotsen Emmanuel Aponte

WWWWUUUUTTT

R

Rotsen Emmanuel Aponte

J

Josh Mattucci

I bought gta for the open mods r
Etc.

Im not sure this can stand as a singular cease and desist if it isn't on all software/ intellectual properties if you can prove the value of the purchase is intensified by the 3rd party support.

J

Josh Mattucci

In other words, gta without mods isn't gta.

Btw, small step towards internet constriction and control.

Sad

R

Rotsen Emmanuel Aponte

I think these people did this becuase openiv decrypted gta in a way that people were able to butt fuck into its files .and the company depends on it project being safe idk.

R

Rotsen Emmanuel Aponte

Theres mods that can be installed without openiv... and without exposing gta v's files. But i think they are after the fact that the games getting exposed in the process everytime someone uses openiv

C

Corey Robertson

Really tired of shitty companies taking a dump on their fans who just want to enhance the game. Nintendo with Pokemon uranium and now this. And whatever else has happened that idk about. It's sad when companies can't let the fans add to their product. Especially when nobody is making money off it and just doing it for the love of the game.

E

Ethan Gunnett

Modding was the only thing that made GTA good in the past 2 years.. it's been boring AF without mods

J

Jacob Wimmer

Most cheaters use script hooks which bypasses the security that does not exist.

R

Rotsen Emmanuel Aponte

they said they took it down cuz openiv was bieng used to make malicious mods that harassed players online idk

R

Rotsen Emmanuel Aponte

rockstar just released that

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom