Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Wow so disapointed. Waited over 24hours for my server to be brought back online and I...

M

Michael Freeman

God damn it people..... you knew this was coming for months.....MONTHS! Now you sit in the corner while the rest of us that paid attention go to rag.

L

Lizz Emerson

Lol i got a life for those who are wondering and a full time job. Just bc i come to ark to relax at the end of my day doesnt mean im lifeless. We all spent money and time on this game so sorry for being a "princess" but I was kinda looking forward to this new server just like everyone else. Also didnt want to have to start a new character if I didnt have too. So we continue to wait. Im glad to know that they plan on releasing rag to legacy but obviously disappointed we didnt get it with everyone else.

J

Jammie Bryan

They don't understand the word job, and life, I think you need to explain what those are, these people need those but no they are here talking bs, and backing up crap that ark says

J

Jay Cresswell

Nope, I still haven't even got to try rag yet

U

UC Reapin ColdBlood

@Lizzy Emerson grats you have 1 thing 90% of these people don't a job

J

Jon Holmes

Yer the servers ate full can't get in wtf

S

Sarah-jane Brodie

No rag. Can only play solo through admin server

J

Jammie Bryan

Don't DC from rag. Grinded so much had started nice base over water and I DC it's been about an hr. And still can't get in, ima ride solo lol

J

Jammie Bryan

G

Gabriel Estrada

Please don't get butt hurt? Lol, you're the one with the status complaining about it.

D

Dylan Heaney

If
{
legacy servers = no continued support
}
Then
{No Ragnarock for legacy}

R

Roger Stark

Did you not see the screenshot I posted a few comments before yours that showed their tweet about getting them up, but new servers are priority? Lol. They already said before launch that legacy would receive all future updates and content. Content includes Rag.

D

Dylan Heaney

I'll believe it when I see it.

R

Roger Stark

Yeah. They just said it because they figured you guys would forget about it by today.

D

Dylan Heaney

Yeah they say a lot of shit like: "Ragnorock release July 19th" . It might happen but I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. Especially since supported servers are priority.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom