Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Wow so disapointed. Waited over 24hours for my server to be brought back online and I...

L

Lizz Emerson

Wow so disapointed. Waited over 24hours for my server to be brought back online and I dont even have access to the new map. Wtf did I wait around for ? Everyone else to get rag..

**Edit: I am referring to legacy servers not getting access to rag yet** Please dont get butt hurt. Lol

D

Danny Jeffery

Go to the island on single player. Google the code to ascend to rag and boom u can use new map

L

Lizz Emerson

Thats single player im talking pvp?

J

Joseph Alexander Larios

Yeah do it on single player and you unlock it

L

Lizz Emerson

My legacy server doesnt have the new map. But i do have 50 grill spots xD

L

Lizz Emerson

Okay so once unlocked in single player i should be able to access it on my legacy ?

D

Danny Jeffery

No legacy rag servers

L

Lizz Emerson

Is there not going to be ?

D

Danny Jeffery

Probably not but idk

L

Lizz Emerson

What a slap in the face lol

R

Roger Stark

Yes there is. They are currently wiping and repurposing servers I believe.

T

Timothy Connell

They are just taking a break on servers. They will have to put out a lot more to make it even half playable by everyone wanting to get on.

R

Roger Stark

L

Lizz Emerson

Okay cool. Guess we have to continue to wait.

M

Matt Andersen

It's cool. Barely anyone gets to play ragnarok there's hardly any fucking servers for it to begin with. It's a joke at this point. They need at least 5x as many servers as they do now maybe more

R

Roger Stark

Been on Rag since last night on my unofficial lol

L

Lizz Emerson

For some reason i thought that maybe the people that have been testing and playing the game for months already would have been one of the firsts to try the new map. Lol but i was obviously mistaken lol

L

Lizz Emerson

Im playing on cluster servers and i dont think they are going to make new cluster servers either. :(

J

Jammie Bryan

All bad if you transfer from ob to ob they delete your inventory

J

Jammie Bryan

I just lost a lot of great stuff

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom