Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Wow. Can't believe they're still supporting this game with free DLC 8 months after...

Z

Zerø Kaøs

Wow. Can't believe they're still supporting this game with free DLC 8 months after release..

R

Ryne Santos

I didn't know Konami had it in them!

R

Rashad Moore

I like Bomberman and I want to get this. What price is it worth getting at?

Z

Zac U

I wish his came 6 months ago. Oh well guess I'll have to start playing again.

J

Jeremy Ryan Guise

Dracula is now a playable bomber!

J

Jeremy Ryan Guise

I played the game for a bit today. When I hear pets were involved I assumed it would have been similar to Bomberman 94. Oh well. More characters, a new mode and a new world for Story mode is definitely worth it.

T

Thomas Boye

I don't like the cringe one-liners Konami gave each Bombers, cringe one-liners only works in Starfox lol but I bought it on release with no regrets tho.

M

Mike May

And no one supports this game with free dlc but gamers will support Battlefront 2...... Gamers are ass backwards.

S

Scotty Nankivell

This game sucks.. it's way to childish. And I know your going to say "oh!!! But it's a kids game." It was awesome when I was a kid on a Windows 98 pc. And now it sucks

S

Sean French

Picking it up on Black Friday for $25 physical

O

Okami HanZo

This game is Great! And it is getting better every Update

D

Derek Johnson

I traded it in. The controls are way too loose and delayed. The best Bomberman was on Genesis

J

James Sims

I hardly played it, the game was a disappointment

N

Nicholas Tejas Jansen

Sold the game after like 3-4weeks. Basically traded it in for a quesadilla lolol mostly because of the awful lag online.

J

Joseph Loveland

They released a garbage game that was not well optimized for the hardware and was a mess. I resold it and broke even but I will never get back my time.

J

Joe Freer

This game has come a long way since launch. I really love the new characters it comes up with, too! (I'm still holding thumbs for a solid snake bomber)
But I do wish that it would add in some more modes. What I'm really holding thumbs for is the 'count-down' mode that they had in Bomberman Blast. That was the most popular mode at parties! It seems unlikely, though. I think Blast was the only Bomberman game to have that mode

R

Rashad Moore

So compared to stuff like Saturn or Bomberman 64, it's pretty weak?

S

Scotty Nankivell

The only version of bomber man I've played is the dyna blaster version. Which if I'm not mistake. Bomber man I'd a robot of something and works along side a professor. That game ruled. Compared to that game this one sucks. If it didn't have that cheesy Disney Channel feel to it it would be awesome

J

Jonathan Bischoff

So what if it's getting updates 8 months after release!? It's good for games to still have longevity!

J

Jonathan Balofsky

Now they need to revive castlevania next!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom