Contact advertising [email protected]

Would it be possible to pre-order amiibos? I'm thinking about pre-ordering Super Mario...

• Thread starter Kenny Moniz Lopes
  • Start date
K

Kenny Moniz Lopes

Would it be possible to pre-order amiibos? I'm thinking about pre-ordering Super Mario Odyssey sometime this week or next week and also wanted to pre-order the amiibos for it too the day I go to the store to pre-order the game.

C

Chris McAtamney

I'm sure you can at Gamestop...James Craft

K

Kenny Moniz Lopes

If I can then I'll be going to my local game stop to pre-order everything.

G

Gabriel Gaddi

You should be able to. As long as they are still available for pre order. I preordered my fe amiibos online at bestbuy.

K

Kenny Moniz Lopes

Okay cool, I'll be sure to go soon so I can pre-order the game and the amiibos for it too. Can't wait just a couple of weeks till it's released.

B

Barron Macaraig Pagtakhan

At my local Gamestop, the 3-pack Odyssey amiibo is no longer available but individuals can still be pre-ordered.

K

Kenny Moniz Lopes

Yeah I want to see if I can pre-order the three pack amiibo set along with the game, if not I'll just pre-order the individual one's.

P

Peter Elvis Ankar

I'm gonna pre-order Fire Emblem Warriors Special Edition from Best Buy this week.

D

Dedrick Luda Hill

I pre-ordered mine off Gamestop.com a few months back

J

James Craft

You can pre order. Since E3. But.... Each store is different. My store sold out and only had a limited pre orders per amiibo. Which was the same for Zelda guardians and samus and metroid. You have to try sooner than 3 weeks before hand. If you get them, luuuucky. If not, I'm sorry :(

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom