Contact advertising [email protected]

With so many patches with nerfs/buffs and changes to the game. Is overwatch even...

J

Jon Diehl

With so many patches with nerfs/buffs and changes to the game. Is overwatch even Overwatch? Should we call it a different game? Like mercy isn’t even mercy. Hanzo is about to be changed. Dva gets new move. I feel like we should call this Overwatch 2. Too many patches. Do you agree? A game can’t be perfect. Just leave it the way it is. Do a couple fixes but damn. A patch every other week. How can we adapt to our mains. Lol

P

Preston Thomas

Nope. Same game. If things are broken they fix them.

V

Veronica Nahser

It's the same as world of warcraft or Warframe or any other multi-player online game that gets updates and content additions
Still the same game, with a different update name/number

K

Kiana Dee

Every game patches, every game improves and works on things they can fix. They’re balancing characters, making some better, nerfing some. This is how every popular game is operated, patching is regular.

S

Sourav Chowdhury

Your complains are irrelevant. I think such patches are necessary to make the game feel more balanced. If the game doesn't feel balanced, people will always choose the op characters and the rest goes down the drain.

C

Callum Patrick

I like the shifting meta. Makes it far more interesting.

N

Ng Kin Heng

Adapting is changing whenever something or someplace is different. Not sticking to the same thing for your whole life

C

Cameron Carney

Welcome to a Blizzard game.

K

Kaiz Amari

pretty sure Overwatch is your 1st blizzard games eh,...this thing already applies to Starcraft, Heroes of the Storm, etc.

S

Shannon Fellows

It's still called Overwatch lmao

S

Shinsengumi Jack

I’d nerf that

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

It only feels different if you don't play every day

W

Walter Steven Paul

Bait. Hella bait.