Contact advertising [email protected]

Why the fuck do people bring low gold players into a diamond match knowing they can't...

A

Anissa Martinez

Why the fuck do people bring low gold players into a diamond match knowing they can't keep up just because it's within the 1000 Sr range.
The person is in that elo for a reason.

It just throws off the match because the person can't carry their weight and play right.

I personally think blizz should make that smaller maybe 500 to keep things at least alittle fair. Insted of having a diamond and 2 golds in the match.

A

Aadil Saqib

It depends. Playing with a gold player for me as a diamond is legit free SR cause the enemy team has plats.

A

Aadil Saqib

I can actually abuse it to get more wins tbh (tho after a few games, the rank shifts to diamond and then we're at a super disadvantage). If I que with a low ranked player, the entire match is at a lower rank making it easier for me. But then, I play Tracer which is a very strong hero. I think if a diamond Mercy queued with a Gold Genji, they'd lose badly.

C

Christie Hammons

Saw your icon and immediately thought this was Houston's post...was like wahhh. Lol

A

Austin Dexter

Cause aside from rank people enjoy playing with friends....wouldn't know though all my friends went Mia

M

Mikey Veyron

I think not all players do mess up. As long as you play what is the most comfortable rather than you play the character that you suck.

P

Petr Krejčí

There is only one bad thing that can happen with those groups.. if Dia player pick mercy and gold player pick hitscan .. I do not understand why best player pick mercy and his shit/no aim teammate pick hitscan ..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom