Contact advertising [email protected]

Why does everyone set out to be the fastest in the 1/4, 1/8, 1 mile? The best drifter...

J

Jonathan Baker

Why does everyone set out to be the fastest in the 1/4, 1/8, 1 mile? The best drifter at the parking lot in Surfers paradise? The fastest at train tracks in Yarra Valley? Why can’t we all just have a nice, fun, mature cruise and car show/meet? So many questions to be answered......but who will answer it honestly and without an ego?

C

Cory Balcom

I enjoy cruises. Not always about trying to outdo everyone else in my opinion. I honestly just enjoy cruising and enjoying the game

N

Nate Arruda

It's because kids nowadays have to be the best at everything. I personally am good at alot of things but to say I'm the best is an over reach! I just enjoy to play the game and help out others when I can. This is also 1 of the most fucked up gaming community I have ever encountered as well. Always scamming and personal attacks. It's grimey AF!

D

Devyn Schuetz

I was laid up with a broken leg for about half the year bored out of my mind so I taught myself drag tuning with the help of a few good friends. I got good at it, and I now take pride in knowing that there’s something I’m better at than most others. That kinda thing doesn’t typically happen for me. It gave me something to do when I couldn’t do anything outside of my bedroom.

S

Sean Breidenbaugh

I mean I'm trying to hit leaderboards for drift zones. Think I'm at least top 5%. But the kids all just want to do those things and the other players get sick of it and try to show everyone up

Z

Zac Dixon

People should only compete on leaderboards. Its the only way you actually know how you stack up against others

C

Chance MrWing Cox

Gotta get into a Steeze Car Club lobby its night and day

F

Frank White

Because its racing, if ur not 1st, ur last.....

F

Frank White

Honestly its like a craft....once u have mastered somthin, u want that respect, for not bein a noob....it shows off ur skill level...sometimes numbers cant show that

Z

Zeus Lim

I enjoy drifting around with random people and goimg offroad. Basically, i enjoy doing random crap with others so we can laugh about it

A

Ant Higham

I like hooning .

C

Cesar Mendez

Gt is Mythic Shredz. Invite me some time bro

Z

Zę Vega

Since the dawn of time, everything has turned into competition, people like us are rare, I think it’s a 1:365 ratio.

J

Jaymes Carlin-Green

Small minds strive for a sense of accomplishment any way they can get it .

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom