Contact advertising [email protected]

Why do people still think saying “I can’t play mercy” is a believable excuse?

B

Brandon Letham

Why do people still think saying “I can’t play mercy” is a believable excuse?

C

Christopher Gosnell

A lot think they are the superior dps/tank lol

D

Davey Anthony

can we have a fucking post where we don't talk about Mercy ffs.

A

Atharv Bhat

Because playing mercy is not fun at all .. but without a mercy it's almost impossible to win .. I'll stick to Ana and zen thank you

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

I legit cant manage all that shit tho

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Because I’m not a good Mercy?

V

Vynyl Shiro

Because I'm not good with Mercy and I have no desire to actually git gud with her because she's the most boring hero to play in the game and I'd rather play Ana when it comes to being a main healer?

Y

Yoshi Huo

You know there's such a thing as not being good at mercy right?
I play Sombra Ana genji Doomfist and dva at a high diamond low master level but can't play mercy for shit

B

Beau Popkin

Lol dude some people are just bad supports. Support is a mindset. Just as dps and tank are all different.

J

Jaden Edwards

Because not everyone can play mercy? Lmao

S

Sam Wilkinson

Because not everyone can play mercy. For God sake like how are you so ignorant? I can't play her because she's boring to me. If I play support I will play what I'm good at such as lucio. A bad mercy loses you the match.

C

Cairo Nelson-Barnes

I mean I can either simply say I can't play mercy and leave it amicably. Or I could say I rather blow my brains than play her because that's how boring she is. As well I'm a bigger contribution to this team by playing any other character.

K

Kyle Estes

i see so many bad mercys. bad positioning. bad rezs. never damage boosting. its a real thing

N

Nick Laus

Maybe because people don't wanna play such a boring character lol. I never play mercy and I main heals. Either Moira or Lucio.

H

Hiyoko Tincan Saionji

Just because Mercy isn't mechanically demanding doesn't mean everyone can play Mercy lol. If you don't know how to position yourself or the right timing to ult/damage boost, who to rez/boost, you're just a deadweight and should switch since you're going to spend 90% of the match walking back to your team and the other 10% looking through killcam/spectating.
If Mercy is so easy then anyone can climb to Top500 with her *shrug*

M

Matthew Edward Johnson

Man I'd much rather have someone who knows what they are doing play her.

This is such a tired statement,

Being a good mercy who doesn't just gets picked immediately, has situational awareness, can judge when to boost or when to heal, knows when to whip out that blaster and defend themselves vs. running away, takes skill

(I have literally played against Mercys who REFUSE to pull out their gun, if this is you, you are a bad Mercy player.)

Seriously man, not every one is good at her, she's takes some skill

You can play Mercy bad, just like every other character in the game, on the same token you can play her well and be a very h i g h l y s k i l l e d Mercy player,

I'd like everyone who thinks Mercy doesn't take skill to start posting your POTGs with her.... Put up or shut up

D

Dariusz Patrick Boron

how about dont force others to play mercy and play what you fucking want

C

Chris Bayer

im ok with her

M

Michael Kurpicski

I answer it this way
I DONT play mercy, so stop asking.

K

Kevin Lockwood

I hate when I play Moira and people ask can I play mercy like hell nah I’m not playing mercy if you want a mercy pick her yourself

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom