Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Why can't we have an option in the Engrams settings to turn off some dino spawns

K

Kayden Utz

Why can't we have an option in the Engrams settings to turn off some dino spawns

S

Shane Krebz

There is a admin cheat for it look it admin commands

K

Kayden Utz

Do u have any idea what it would be

S

Shane Krebz

Download SA companion app or Ark Wiki they both have it

K

Kayden Utz

K

K

Kayden Utz

They only give me the command to spawn them in

J

Jacob Gipson

C

Crystal Dawn

If you're on a nitrado server, you can turn off spawns for certain dinos. I've removed a couple from my server. If you want help, pm me. I can grab some screen shots of the setting

K

Kayden Utz

I'm playing singleplayer ps4 and I need to completely disable a dino ...and not have them spawn again

S

Shane Krebz

I tolled you how to do it. did you look on the Ark wiki app? there is a command for it I have seen it more than once. It's not going to just jump out and say here I am you will have to read thru it I can't remember what it is and I'm at work will try to look when I have chance bit it is here just read all the info on each command you will find it will be something like dodospawn=50 you will have to type like dodospawn = false or 0 something like that just spans sometime reading I know it sucks but if you want it you will to

K

Kayden Utz

I took 30 minutes Looking for it

S

Shane Krebz

I've been reading about the game for over a year catch up with me also have codes for my server to craft element with black pearls and ingots also added element to red drops too

K

Kayden Utz

I just looked again I didn't see anything about disabling a dino...so I don't know what ur saying u saw it

C

Crystal Dawn

It's under engine settings

K

Kayden Utz

Engram ?

C

Crystal Dawn

K

Kayden Utz

I'm on ps4 singleplayer...i don't have that stuff

Contact advertising [email protected]