Contact advertising [email protected]

Why can't i move freely a spot with a sort of line we used (in world invitational) to...

F

Felipe Cardoso

Why can't i move freely a spot with a sort of line we used (in world invitational) to measure the distance from the aiming spot to the flag?

a) there isn't one in EG
b) low rank
c) another reason

F

Felipe Cardoso

Just can't play without that, my first round made 2 birdies, 5 pars and 2 boogeys... par result, too poor

D

David Jenkins

Following. I haven't found a way to do that either.

R

Ryan Thomas

I never used that function in the previous games, but I've been trying and can't bring it up either.

K

Keith Immerzeel

In the demo it was just like in OOB where it was from the overhead view.

R

Ray Rupprecht

I think you mean the camera that shows you the view from landing spot to pin? Have to talk to the guy in town next to the telescope. Take the beginner quiz and you unlock it.

F

Felipe Cardoso

Ray, found him. It's a bald dude. I did the 10 question quiz and earned the L2 camera. That's also cool, but not what i've been looking for... maybe some features will be available as we rank up! Thanks anyway

F

Felipe Cardoso

I also miss that variety of 4 cameras (from World Invitational) that were available instantly after each impact - which we could change by pressing directional buttons as the ball fly (during the carry/run)... i hope we unlock it as ranking up

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom