Contact advertising [email protected]

Who's down for some pinks racing ?? Here we go.... Can be any car up to 700hp max...

R

Rob J Bohnsack

Who's down for some pinks racing ??

Here we go....
Can be any car up to 700hp max Fwd.Rwd.Awd

Motor swaps are excepted.= if u due a 6.2l swap u must use a 6.2l tune if u due not use your own. (THERE WILL BE NO FAKE TUNES) I.E = A 4CYL WITH A V12 TUNE and so on.

Races will be best 2 of 3 on a closed road. 1/4 &1/8th mile races will be excepted. Apon your loss u will give up your car. Car must be gifted or sold at bottom selling price to the winner at the end of the race night.

Races will be set up as racers come. For now it's going to be call outs and close par ups threw hp and car level by the host.

Races will have a set time and date we will race so everyone is on and can see the race action.

Must have a Mic.

Must be on day of race or your race will be a for fit and in that case u loss your ride. I'm setting this like this so people waiting to get in on the list will be able to due so. Because the mistake of backing out last min will lose your car. makes u think twice before entering and u will have time to test and tune before race day.

All cars will be looked over and texed on Hp tune and car level. Wonce texed u are locked in with that tune. No day of tune swaps.

Message me your gt,car info and your call outs if there is any.

My gr8 is below=
itsbohnsack78

Mic needed.

A

Alan Funchion

Gt?

R

Rob J Bohnsack

Itsbohnsack78

C

Curtis Thomas

Mic or not

D

Devyn Schuetz

I got an awd VIMS civic that I’ll put up against anything up to 700 hp. I’m at 650 exactly

S

Souvany Chongtoua Moua

I'll run any fwd, 477 hp max

J

Jayehvon Keane

Gt Gold Scumpi lets go

J

Jose Kidd Khalifaa Roldan

When is six to you?

B

Blair Mcleod

I got a 620hp 2600lbs skyline r33 gtr stock motor upgraded but not fully