Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Who here as an Adult is excited for Nintendo Labo? I love the idea of making a...

• Thread starter George Karastamatis
  • Start date
G

George Karastamatis

Who here as an Adult is excited for Nintendo Labo?

I love the idea of making a steering wheel and Pedal, out of cardboard. Imagine if its compatible with Mario Kart?? There’s a lot of potential

M

Matthew Hubbard

I can't wait o3o

T

Tyler Logan Mathews

I actually geeked out a bit when they announced it im excited about the robot

I

Ingrid Löfgren

I want to make it out of wood

D

Drake Pitts

I'm really intrigued by the idea but kinda worried where I'm gonna put all the modules when I'm not playing with them. I have enough of a mess in my house as it is.

D

Dwight Dwiggity Soriano

How much is it?

D

Darrin Lavallee

This big kid is excited

J

John M. Price

I'm actually quite looking forward to it myself. I like the idea of build & go accessories and the sandbox environment of labo itself.

G

George Karastamatis

Only Nintendo can get away with such a bold move like this

A

Aaron Savage BarzBrockington

I'm extremely excited

A

Aaron Savage BarzBrockington

Which ones are you guys the most excited for ? I feel like that kid with his first game boy color

R

Ryan Morrison

With the bike kit they could make a new Excitebike, as long as the controls are optional. Also, there is a flight stick in the trailer. Come on Star Fox.

B

Britty Simeroth

I'm 28. And I preordered. No shame

J

Jeremy M. Peters

Oddly enough I’m kinda excited to see the strange cardboard engineering of it actually work. I’m impressed that they were able to make it work the way it’s supposed to. It is ambitious risk but I cannot pretend to not be interested. Nintendo is yet again daring to be different. I kinda want the Keyboard piano one displayed in my room to fiddle with when I I’m thinking.

E

Erik Schmidt

I'm not. I just want to play games. My 3 year old would wreck that cardboard anyway

D

Dan Lavin

A lot of potential even after labo...think of future games to come...We can’t even try to predict what’s next

R

Rene Salgado

There's going to be a lot of paper cuts

T

Tim Ceaser

I want to try the piano

J

Jessica Bryant

I am most interested in the fishing one!

L

Lee Tea

That reminds me of something I made to celebrate.
"Labo Of The Colossus"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom