Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Who ever owns the arkdood server good job on cheating. First week of the server...

K

Kyle Mozisek

Who ever owns the arkdood server good job on cheating. First week of the server constantly spawning in items, one shoting people, destroying everything in my base even after saying no wiping, killing our passives etc. The list goes on. Good job killing the server. Which is shit cause I actually was enjoying it. So does anybody have a server with good admins? Maybe higher harvesting/taming?

D

Dusty Crow

Server is shit, cuz you were enjoying it.....waht...?

K

Kyle Mozisek

No the server was good and I was enjoying it until the admins came and wiped our base. Destroyed everything including passive tames

S

Steve Bentley

Search smokinace200 no admins just friendly fun

K

Kyle Mozisek

Is there pvp?

S

Steve Bentley

Yeah there is but offline mode is on

D

Devin Cornelius

GhastlyWeevil87

T

Toni Whitmore

Plz, if you're going to cry abuse plz so kindly provide proof.

K

Kyle Mozisek

Believe me if you want I don't care. Trying to warn you but if you want to see it for yourself go join the server gt: Arkdooode

T

Travis Dixon

Join TwoFuzzyNugz fb page and add gamertag TwoFuzzyNugz

J

Justin Nfektious Gamez

ARKageddon is a no rules no admin (sep account only for wipes with admin logging on) on the center map now but moving to Ragnarok. Servers been steady going for almost a year and a half. I've had roughly 20 players on at a time the past week.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

James Harper

Chris Dailey

S

Sean McDade

Dude is so full of shit. I'm the admin guys... I can go take pictures, cause their base is still intact. Blew a couple holes in it to steal their stuff. All passives are still alive, only killed 1 ptera that was not on passive...

S

Sean McDade

And only things that got spawned in where for an event...

S

Sean McDade

Ill try and get back to Jos base and take the pics before he gets on and wipes them himself.

S

Sean McDade

His* base

Flying a ptera there now.

C

Caleb Mcghee

Are you excited about Ragnarok?!?!?!

Well come join our server! Right now we are on a fresh Center map as of July 16th but will be switching to Ragnarok on release. Slightly boosted stats that give that official server feel, without the threat of random wiping of your base! Orp is turn on! Only one admin with admin logging on just to do Dino wipes and deal with trolls. Limited space available!

Xbox Server GT:
ChaoticCompy

Rates:
XP-3x
Taming-10x
Harvest-5x
Maturation- 15x
Egg Hatch-50x
Player Stats:
Weight- 8x
Fortitude-4x
All others- 2x
Rules:
1. DO NOT BUILD IN ARTIFACT CAVES. You may build in other caves.
3. NO TITANS
4. NO BATTLE LOGGING- after video evidence is presented if the defending tribe does not log back on within 1 hour all their loot becomes the raiding tribes
5. NO FOUNDATION WIPE- Get loot and leave
6. AVOID KILLING PASSIVES- If someone use that Dino at any point during raid, it is no longer passive. If they at any point whistle neutral or aggressive, the remainder of the raid they are no longer passive even if they call them off.
7. CLEAR OLD TAMING PINS

S

Sean McDade

Not so wiped

S

Sean McDade

S

Sean McDade

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom