Contact advertising [email protected]

Which one should I go for? I've seen a lot of reviews on both but still can't decide...

T

Timos Ionas

Which one should I go for? I've seen a lot of reviews on both but still can't decide because they seem very similar in terms of specs. Atm both got same price and 10y of warranty. Any opinion based on your personal experience would be appreciatted. Thank you in advance.

C

Corey Blevins

Whoever has the better warranty. I think EVGA does.

G

Greg Abney

I love the Supernova. The cables are really nice and it comes with Velcro straps to help with cable management. Haven't had any issues.

D

Daniel Towill

Or go for the Seasonic FOCUS G instead. Which is the same internals and the original for these two PSU's. It has 10 years warranty if I can remember correctly.

B

Braden England

evga. 10 year warranty

M

Muhammad Sidik

Basically CWT vs Super Flower.

N

Nathan Johnston

evga better quality and warrenty. BUT dont throw away the box or ANY or the cables or its contents youll get jack if you dont take it ALL back.

M

Michael Gridnev

its basically same shit
only on one written Corsair and on the Other EVGA
take the cheapest they both have 10 years warranty and they rated the same

S

Steven Gunnoe

OMG dude I was stuck on these same 2 choice about 1 week ago lol I ended up going with the G3 because everything I found on them has both as great psu, but love Evga anyways and the more compact design gives me more room to stuff wires lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom