Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Which one is better? Gonna buy a new game on 31st. Still undecided. I'm poor so i can...

P

Paulo Laureta

Which one is better? Gonna buy a new game on 31st. Still undecided. I'm poor so i can only buy 1.
Poll will end on 30th. Whichever is higher, i will buy that one. =)

S

Steve Naranjo

It’s entirely subjective which is better, but I’d like to make a case for Odyssey. My favorite Nintendo game used to be Galaxy 1 or 2, but after 100% Odyssey, I couldn’t help but be blown away by how much heart this game had. Not only a celebration of everything that makes Mario so endearing, but a phenomenal 3D platformer from beginning to end. When people ask me what I think was the best game of 2017? I played a lot of great games that year, but Super Mario Odyssey was absolute magic. If you love platformers, you owe it to yourself to play this game.

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

Definitely Xeno2 I only played my Mario Odyssey twice it’s good but bleh

C

Cristina Kanaschiro

I am on the same boat as you, man. Where I live (Brazil) Switch games are way too expensive, but I wanted these 2 games. i've decided to buy XC2 because I love games that take more than 200 hours to complete (I love RPG in general lol), so I'll have time to save money and later buy Odyssey!

J

Jeremy Blue Carlson

As one broke man to another I would go with xenoverse, I’ve never played it nor am I a fan but I hear people happy with their 100+ hours on that game. Mario is good but to me I couldn’t spend 100 hours on it

R

Richard K. Rivera

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

W

Will Hill

Odyssey 4tw

R

Ryan Tucker

Xenoblade. A lot of people who are voting for Mario never played Xenoblade

M

Matthew Wood

I've watched the head of my Mixer stream team play both, honestly for casual players I'd go Odyssey, but for those wanting a crazy amazing story and lots of play time I'd go XC 2.

H

Hector Partidas

I'm amazed at how much time you guys have!

J

Janez Krnc

Not a fair poll, since mario is immensely more popular, and will naturally get more votes :)

L

Luke Lovelock

Im amazed how many actually like odyssey. I found it shallow and dull. Xbc2 is a much better game

G

Gordon Chambers

I would go for XBC2, it has a great story and gameplay. It’ll keep you busy for hundreds of hours while still being fun.

R

Richard Walling

XC2

J

Jason Holmes

I voted Mario despite never playing XC2(yet)

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

You tell me...

M

Marco Maltese

Well considering the Mario fan base I gigantic, there will only be one winner here. Xenoblade is only 3 games old

R

Richard Grainger

Waiting for Mario should be delivered soonso getting splatoon and xenoblade at the end of the month

A

Adam Andres

Depends on what you’re looking to get out of it? Mario might be easier to beat but it does have some reply in the moon collecting and online ranking.

Xenoblade is more complex in its battle system and has lots more to offer in content I’d say.

But, Xenoblade, you’ll definitely spend more time on since it’s an RP.

T

Tj Flip

Mario is too short. Very easy to complete the main story

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom