Contact advertising [email protected]

which has less cheaters? pubg or fortnite?

S

Schwifty Andrsn

which has less cheaters? pubg or fortnite?

J

Jason Muldoon

fortnite, pubg is riddled with cheating bastards

B

Bingley Edgar

The amount I've been killed by bullshit artist cheaters in PUBG is crazy. It's a good game but it needs more anti cheat measures.

M

Mitchel Makkus

Fortnite has less cheaters.. since pubg bans you for reporting chinese cheaters lmao.

L

Loren Gist

I played Fortnite for the first time ever tonight... basically if you played PUBG or H1Z1: King of the Kill before hand, you are not going to like fortnite at all. Weapon accuracy is non-existent, no ADS except for certain rifles. All bullets are very slow tracer rounds including the sniper rifles, instantly alerting the enemy of your position. Good luck hiding behind terrain, two shots from any weapon will destroy a tree, wall or rock. The idea is to create instant barricades to fight your enemies; build a wall then make a ramp so you can third person LoS guerrilla fight. PUBG is full of chinese hackers that will continue to out develop any anticheat Bluehole can throw at them as long as there is money to be made from crate and item farming... Mavericks and Escape from Tarkov are replacements for PUBG that are in development but should be out this year.

K

Keyeric Bristol

Obvious bait is obvious

J

Jason Donald Partington

Ones who use console commands

I

Isaiah Johnson

People complain but i never have encountered cheaters

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom