Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch When the Switch VC finally opens what are your first 5 games to buy? 1.Metroid Prime...

D

Dylan Covington

When the Switch VC finally opens what are your first 5 games to buy?
1.Metroid Prime
2.LoZ Link to the Past
3.Super Mario 64
4. Sin and Punishment
5.Resident Evil (GCN)

R

Roger Joe Doe

Mario party

W

Wesley James

That is if they do game cube games. Nothing is confirmed and well... Nintendo but for me it's going to be all n64 titles as I have been without one for so long and openemu on my mac doesn't do the trick
1. Mario Kart 64
2. Lyatt Wars (star fox 64)
3. Goldeneye
4. Wave racer
5. Mario Kart double dash haha x

R

Rehenie Rossab

I really jst have 2
Metroid prime trilogy
Super Mario Sunshine

Other that i doubt will make an appearence
LoZ TP, WW and SS

M

Mike Kopchak Jr.

Brutal paws of fury, super Metroid, Luigi's Mansion, rogue squadron, shadows of the empire.. off the top of my head

C

Cousineau Wolfmanduff

2 and 3 I have on ds so I'll have to wait to see what games come

M

Matt MacDonald

Have to see what's on it first... Honestly I've been craving DK64...

K

Kenny Kuang

I don’t care for virtual console anymore. I can play my NES and SNES classic edition with the original controller. I’ll play new games on my Switch instead.

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Is it even likely anymore? For old games there are the classic consoles, for newer ones, more money gets made in remakes and remasters than selling them as VC titles for a couple of $ each.

P

Paul Bourassa

just give me freaking Mother 3 already, Nintendo....

M

Michael Timms

I'd rather have the remaster of resident evil that was on ps4 and pc

B

Bass Ram

yeah keep dreaming of getting GC VC

F

Frank Ayers

I just started playing Sin & Punishment on the Wii. Amazing game, don't know how I missed it back in the day.

E

Essam Abbasi

Mario 64, Kart 64, Kong 64, Mario Bros. 3, and Mario worls

C

Collier Godfrey

Early 3D games will never look as good as they do on the original console and a properly setting-tweaked CRT. They just look blocky and ugly stretched out on a big screen HDTV with either the original console or the virtual console. I can’t image how bad they’d look on a 4K. Virtual console for Gameboy-Advance I usually get because my old systems died ages ago and they can be paused on 3DS. WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE SELL THEIR OLD CONSOLES!

C

Collier Godfrey

If they put out some handheld ones I didn’t get on 3DS or console ones that are too expensive for a real copy (Chrono Trigger) I may get a few.

G

Graham Samuel Southwell

Any news on when virtual console is coming? I bought a brand new Wii U but the account and download thingy puts me off buying any until it's on the switch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom