Contact advertising [email protected]

PC >when people think that having played Destiny 1 on console means anything for Destiny...

• Thread starter Noah Arien Joseph Vanderwood
  • Start date
N

Noah Arien Joseph Vanderwood

>when people think that having played Destiny 1 on console means anything for Destiny 2 on PC

Nah, fam... It's a clean slate for everyone.

N

Nyuz Aion

I think you still have advantages and more knowledge than the new players.

N

kinda, but if you can't apply that knowledge (for example, not proficient with mouse&keyboard) then it's not an advantage.

J

Jordon Costello

Ya'll think y'll goin be flawless don't ya? As easy as these streamers have it with the console version?

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

It really isn't a clean slate. I did a play through on a separate account (one that didn't play the first) and there is so much information that I'm sure any new player won't understand. Dialog does change for new players and vets but the overall story and lore is the same.

Edit: I really wish the first game had come to PC.

S

Shalley Harsh

arent there a banner thing though for destiny 1 20+ lvl players... not sure if that can work on PC though... well ill just have to make do with not paying a monthly charge for playing it :p

J

Joseph Ward

I guess understanding of mechanics might help, but otherwise yeah

K

Kevin Antonio Figueroa

well i can tell you from playing d1, thst d2 is not very good

J

Josh Krogman

Well tbh, how many of us who played D1 have also played D2 on console while they wait for PC? Since things like $60 games don't mean a whole lot for someone with a console and PC I'm going to say the mass majority.

N

I played the beta but that's it

N

I'm a patient guy.
I don't mind waiting an extra month for a better product.

J

Josh Krogman

I'm casual sauce and don't mind spoiling myself to learn the ins and outs to keep up with the raids when it launches.

N

I'm disabled so I can play as much as I want... probably gonna do a 24hr stream on release or something

Z

Zac Palomo Mayfield

Jokes on you, i use the xim4

N

The Xim4 doesn't feel like PC, so no, the joke is still on you

Z

Zac Palomo Mayfield

With the right calibration it comes very close ;)

Z

Zac Palomo Mayfield

I do agree, console feels a bit floaty with the xim4. I tried beta on pc and i still feel like i dominated. Been a mpuse and keyboard all my life. The only reason i have a ps4 and a xim is cause of destiny

C

Cee Watkins

I keep telling everyone console is pc pre beta

T

Tex Newman

streamers still get everything

E

Ender Parashumti

Losers using controllers on PC get aim assist.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom