Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What's everyone's thoughts on Enter The Gungeon? I saw a trailer of it and it looks...

C

Chris W Hughes

What's everyone's thoughts on Enter The Gungeon? I saw a trailer of it and it looks awesome side scrolling shooters are right up my alley should i go for it or no?

A

Austin Cunillera

Like rogue likes? Like bullet hells? Like some iconic video game guns in your rogue like? Like some difficulty? Then this game is for you. Enter the Gungeon will capture your attention for many hours. it's fun, fast paced, and you will get some laughs on some of the stupid guns that you will get out of the game. No single run is the same and there are 4 characters at the start. The game also has some co-op if you want a buddy to experience it with you.

L

Luke Lovelock

Its fantastic

A

Alexander Parker

It's really awesome, I wasn't keen at first and it's very difficult but once you get into it, it's really intense and fun.
It's a top down/a little bit isometric shooter though.
Definitely go for it, one of the best buys I've made on Switch and still going strong.

C

Chris P. Bacon

I have it on ps4.. many hours of great fun.. probably not gonna pick it up for switch, but if you haven't played it, it's definitely worth the $...

W

Will Bartos

Vegeta liked it...well, except when he got killed

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom