Contact advertising [email protected]

Whats better for gaming? A 2k 144hrz monitor with Gsync or a 4k HRD monitor? Well I...

G

Greg Gallegos

Whats better for gaming? A 2k 144hrz monitor with Gsync or a 4k HRD monitor? Well I will be gaming and my wofe will be doing photo editing.

N

Nicholas Usher

Depends what gpu you have and what games you plan on playing. 4k 60fps will be better for casual games like skyrim. Higher refresh rates will be better for shooters.

G

Greg Gallegos

I can make up an ASUS Preditor XB270HU for $350 local. But it is only 27" and wanting something bigger. A friend of mine just bought a Monoprice 32" 4k HDR IPS monitor and Holy cow!!! It looks good and its Only $399.99

G

Greg Gallegos

I'm torn between the two, brand is important to alot of people not me. Specs amd reviews mean more and so far that monoprice has some good specs and reviews

N

Nicholas Usher

If you aren't going to get a gsync monitor you might as well get a freesync monitor incase you ever switch to an AMD gpu.

G

Greg Gallegos

I'm new to this not sure what I can handle. I have a i7 8700k processor liquid cooled, 16GB DDR4Gskill trident 3200mhz, 512 GB Samsung 960 pro M.2, toshiba x300 5 GB HDD Nvidia 1080ti, MSI Carbon Pro gaming MOBO. Inhabe not over clocked anything as of yet. I need to research

N

Nicholas Usher

I've got a 7700k and 1080ti I use a 1080p 144hz monitor. I get over 144fps in most games on max settings. You should have no issue getting 60+ fps in most games maxed out.

N

Nicholas Usher

On 4k

L

Lewis Kiltie

4k hdr if her editing is serious

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom