Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What good things do people have to say about Mario + rabbids?

J

Jonathan Glattli

What good things do people have to say about Mario + rabbids?

T

Tyler Hathcock

It's fun. It's a pretty decent strategy RPG. I was expecting it to be just average due to it being made by Ubisoft who on the whole makes pretty average games. But I was pleasantly surprised by it. It was a bit shorter than I was hoping for, but oh well.

A

Alexander Parker

The Rabbids weren't very annoying, there are a lot of options to customise your squad and plenty of stuff to do once you beat the campaign, I'd say the gameplay is just a little less deep than Fire emblem but faster paced and units feel more unique.
It was a good game, I'm glad I bought it.

L

Luke Lovelock

Its a very good game. Xcom lite. Very well done. Quite hard though.

P

Patrick Haggerty

I have it for sale

D

David Braunschweig

It’s surprisingly good. Got a solid 25 to 30 hours out of it, story was good and funny difficulty goes up as you play, there is dlc coming for it soon Overall a really good game and I’m not into the com type game play shooters but it was done perfectly. To me a must have

Z

Zachary-Christina Swann

I just bought it , and love it

C

Charbel Jubran

It’s a fantastic tactic game not the best on customizing your character , cause in my mind some caracter almost has the same move or etc ! Love the difficulty love the art !
Sorry for my English

A

Abdulkarim Bora

It’s super well made. The combat looks super cool and lots of good mushroom kingdom references, and the humor is nice

M

M Kienan Briscoe

I bought it just looking for a new game, thought I was gonna hate it - love it. I've never played a game like it before, and there's plenty of customization/strategy to keep you interested. Not to mention it has one of the most fun end bosses I've ever played. Only negative I'll say is, although there's plenty to do after you beat it, I've had no desire to pick it back up again.

A

Asia Joanna

Best.game.ever

A

Andromeda RG

It's not bad but I only paid 16 bucks for it. I might be a little irked if I had dropped 60

R

Ross Siegel

Loved it. Never been into that type of game before. I was addicted for a while.

J

Jake Weber

I thought it was awesome. At first I was not planning on getting it because it looked stupid, but, after watching gameplay videos, it looked more and more interesting, so I picked it up. It was the only game I played until I beat it! It was funny and the characters were great, but it got extremely tough toward the end.

S

Sam Paskins

The Versus Mode is really fun

C

Christy Robinson

it’s honestly an amazing game. One of my favorites. Combat is great, single player mode is so much fun. There’s tons of humor, but it works really well. The story is actually thought out but in a campy way. The Veruses mode with friends is also a lot of fun. Mario + Guns you can’t go wrong

L

Lucas M. Thomas

Love it!

G

Glen Houde

It looks good and fun if you like strategy games :)

D

Darby Forand

It's a fun and goofy RPG with an okay story, and super fun (though occasionally repetitive) game play. It starts super easy but quickly picks up in difficulty, and the addition of Versus Mode, and Co-Op are very fun. The puzzles aren't too difficult but still fulfilling, and adding the additional challenges and replayability it's an excellent game. Was my second buy for my switch and I loved almost every second.

A

Angela Goodall

All kinds of good things

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom