Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch what gaming headset do you use for your switch? plannin on buying a new headset under...

G

Gilbert Cruz

what gaming headset do you use for your switch? plannin on buying a new headset under $100 with a good mic, my Pulse elite aint gonna last long with these freakin cracks, i have it for like 3 years now and i think its time to get a new one.. i'm on the fence between the Razer Kraken Pro V2 or the SteelSeries Arctis 3, what do you guys think? i'm open for suggestion \o/

A

Alejandro Dominguez

I have had both and the arctis to me is better because you can use it elsewhere and it's not a big fat gaming headset lol

D

Dustin Read

Steel series!!!! Amazing sound, comfort and looks!!!

J

Jay Ybarra

I had this same one. Dropped it once and it's done. I might get the new PS4 one

P

Peighton Martin

I have kraken headphones
..best ones Ive ever had and I paid $50 for them.

A

Anthony Hansen

I cannot believe they didnt include Blue tooth headsets

T

Tiago Ferreira

I've had the kraken pro with the 3.5 jack for some years now and it's solid.

G

Gilbert Cruz

@-@ kinda havin a hard time choosin now lol..
Kraken has a really sturdy headband, with a pretty good bass but it looks pretty big but then theres the Arctis which looks freakin cool with a pretty decent mic from what i've heard on youtube reviews lol

J

Jln Brownie Lee

B&o.

M

Miguel Molina Medrano

Turtle Beach Elite 800X, connected to my tv via optical cable. So I use it for Xbox One, PS4 and Switch when docked.

G

Gilbert Cruz

just bought me an Arctis 3 \o/, gotta say it was a tough pick between this and the kraken, luckily the store let me try them both.. the kraken had me with the pretty cool bass, pretty comfy but its too big so i had to go with the arctis which won me over with its design and both have a pretty decent mic.. my pulse elite can rest in pieces now lol

T

Tyler Worden

Hyper X cloud 2. Had them for a year and have clocked over 600 hours on them yet still like new

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom