Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What games are you guys waiting for 2018? I hope to see something about Metroid prime...

H

Halister Fernando

What games are you guys waiting for 2018? I hope to see something about Metroid prime 4, Donkey Kong, a new Mario kart dlc with more tracks and karts, the new Pokemon game and more of bayonetta 3 of course!

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Really hoping for Mario Maker and Smash in the January direct

M

Makayla Keena

Animal Crossing

J

J.T. Melanson

I hope to hear more about a Fatal Frame game hitting the Switch.

J

Jimmie Flemming

More info about Pokémon, Smash announcement, Animal Crossing announcement, virtual console info/release

G

Garrison Elmore

Smash announcement! With it I hope new GameCube joy con and pro controllers. Just tell me it's coming!

A

Andres Yekony Velasquez

I hope we can get a car game, like need for speed, grand turismo, forza something in that range would be nice

H

Halister Fernando

I know that this sounds like a pipe dream but I think it would be great to have half life ports on switch, I hope for mor FPS games too!

J

Jacob Stafford

Project Octopath Traveler and Valkyria Chronicles 4.

A

Alejandro Rodríguez

Fire emblem, no more heroes, project octopath . All 3 Bayonettas and metroid prime 4

S

Scott Buttocolla Brooks

Metroid

G

Greg Maniha

Metroid Prime 4 absolutely! More MK8 DLC would be a nice gesture for those of us that bought it on both Wii U and Switch. They already have the Splatoon inklings in the system now, so why not expand upon it. DK is not a matter of if, but when. Reggie said during the launch period that he hopes to see at least one full Switch experience of every major first party franchise, so DK will absolutely happen. A proper Animal Crossing for my daughter would be most welcome. As doubtful as I am for this one, I wouldn't mind seeing a port of Fatal Frame Maiden Of Black Water. I couldn't believe this was a Wii U exclusive. This was a perfect title for gamepad functions and the efforts made to have it never see the light of day in America & Europe were pretty irrational. The internet campaign made the international release possible so I'd love to see it come full circle on the Switch. Bayonetta anything is awesome and we're getting all three, so, hey, that's awesome! I could go on all day, but I'll stop with expanded ports of Super Smash w/all DLC, Super Mario Maker, and more story based season pass DLC BOTW content.

M

Marco Lorenzo Colomba

A new 2d mario would be nice too...

S

Steve Stvo Jay

•Next Gen Pokemon (at least the trailer for a 2019 release)

• Smash Bros 5 or at least a souped up version of 4 which feels new enough

• Metroid Prime 4

• New Punch-Out

• Resident Evil Revelations 3 Exclusive to Switch

• More Quality 3rd Party

F

Fredrick Kong

I never say this enough, but please release Pilotwings on the Switch

P
L
E
A
S
E
!

A

Alberto La Barbera

Kirby?

D

Dane Brooks

Something family/party friendly that uses motion controls but is better than 1 2 Switch.

Like a Switch sports or Wario Ware.

K

Kyle Stover

I know a lot of people didn’t like it but I would love to see a sequel to Donkey Kong 64.

D

David S. Herron

Pokemon, Mario maker, monster Hunter, luigi mansion 3.

S

Stuart Derek

Pikmin switch, paper mario switch, moonlighter

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom