Contact advertising [email protected]

What do you want to see added or changed in Animal Crossing Switch, if it actually...

• Thread starter Chris McAtamney
  • Start date
C

Chris McAtamney

What do you want to see added or changed in Animal Crossing Switch, if it actually were to be brought to the Switch?

C

Chris McAtamney

I'm definitely not a fan of letter writing! Unless there's an actually good ai that can actually write back!

C

Chris McAtamney

And how about actual quests and not just fetch quests! Add combat! Well, I know it's Animal Crossing, so maybe you can't have real combat...but why not have a holodeck or something similar?

D

David Rousey-Pettengill

Better online interactions. More to do obviously and better way to save more patterns that you can change without it effecting what you may have already used in town.

A way to be rid of rocks in town that mess up how you design the town.

Amiibo cards to get the characters you want in village like in New Leaf.

Caves to explore and find materials needed to create and build things

L

L.J. Galvan

Actual quests and more minigames, like what they tried doing on amiibo festival but well done.

C

Camille Hernandez

Omg I want this on switch!!!!

D

David Norris Durfee

I wish I could read this article without it telling me congratulations you're a winner

J

Jaime J. Gonzalez

I really want a way to give gifts and trade items.

S

Stitched Sketch

More interactivity with furniture, deep sea diving (not just shadows chasing shadows...), cave exploration. Maybe physics. Deeper house customization. It would be really cool to be able to make a unique layout to your home.

C

Christopher Holmes

Add a cell device function with purchasable apps and abilities

A "public" park that can be customized to be a multi player zone or Zen garden spot.

Deep sea fishing on ocean charter.

Return of the private island

An expanded campground and add a wooded forest to explore and collect materials in.

Add a arcade to rebuild and improve to unlock single and multiplayer minigames.

Add part time jobs.(home designer, interior decorator,
Coffee barista,
Landscaper,
Street Musician,)
And more.

H

Henrik D. Ragnevi

I have only played Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer and the mobile game Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. I think those game are kind of the worst games I ever experienced so I will stay far away from anything that is labeled Animal Crossing in the future.

M

Mel Marcelo

Loved it on the Gamecube...had a blast on the Wii...the 3DS was fun but it was nearly THE EXACT SAME GAME. I hope they find a way to expand it and not just remake the same game with better graphics. I like how the first two versions had hard to get items. The 3Ds one seemed to be easier to collect stuff

S

Shane Checkmate Barnes

I'm ready for hate but Roomates

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom