Contact advertising [email protected]

What do you guys run your aio fan and pump speeds at. I have a evga slc 280 and I am...

J

Joshua Wright

What do you guys run your aio fan and pump speeds at.

I have a evga slc 280 and I am not sure if I want to max the pump speeds or not. It seems like I am having to run my fans pretty high so i am wondering if lowering pump speeds helps?

A

Amanda Meggs

My h100i v2 pump is running at around 2000rpm and my fans are running between 900 and 960

J

Joshua Wright

I had my pump at 3000rpm I'll see if 2000 is any better.

D

Daniel Williams

Slow it down if you run it too fast it doesn't have time to cool as it's being pushed through the rad so fast

J

Joshua Wright

I was wondering if that's why slowing it down might be nice, is there a too slow from your experience?

D

Daniel Williams

It's like anything on a computer it will vary setup to setup...just try different settings under the same load test and see what works best. Too many variables to account for ya know. Case fan orientation, case itself, ambient temps, etc...

M

Mark Anthony Alcaraz Guerrero

Pump always at 100%. Pumps are designed to run at their rated speed. Its actually worse for the pumps to run slower. Never run it superslow. Google pump speed and you'll see a lot of topic covering this.

Pumps gets cooled by the water going through it. It doesnt need cooling.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom