Contact advertising [email protected]

What brought you into the game? Like why did you buy it? And who was the first...

A

Alan Schramm

What brought you into the game? Like why did you buy it? And who was the first character you played?

I legit bought it cause it came with a freakin overwatch mug xD

First character was McCree.

Note: have a video I found on my phone.

P

Patricia WM

You bought the game because it came with a mug?? Where do you live cause I want that kind of sales xd

T

Tudor Alexandru

McHanzo was the thing that got me jnto OW and Zen was my first hero

K

Kenji Koyama

Got the closed beta and I loved it, first hero was lucio

J

Jessie Soriano

When my big bro told me to delete ML then my older sis made me an acc.

A

Adalberto Anaya Jr.

I just realizes they both have hammers.........i'VE PLAYED THIS GAME FOR ACTUAL HUNDREDS OF HOURS HOW

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Heard good things about. Wanted to see what all fuss was about. Was not disappointed.

N

Nikki McFarland

My best friend was really into it and wanted someone to play it with. They came by my house one day like “Hey I have a surprise for you.” And it was a copy of the game. I was like “oh shit.”
The first character I played was Symmetra bc I got her dragon skin right off the bat and I thought she looked badass.
I really liked Ana too.

R

Rehab Nour Hussen

I am a simple woman. I saw a sale, I bought it.

Just kidding. I got tired of csgo and wanted a new game. Saw the Overwatch hype all over the world so I bought it on pc to try it. Didn't get hooked instantly so I left it and went back to csgo.

Came back a year later and picked Soldier76 as my first character. Instant luv. He is now my most played character with 25h. Second is the Shimada King Hanzo with 15h. I have around 100h on the game I'm pretty far from being good.

Luv this game.

A

Alexander Van Goethem

Friend of mine gave me a closed beta key cause he had 2

F

Frank de Moll

A colleague of mine kept telling me I should buy it. For days. In the end I bought because I got so annoyed. I started with Junk - now I'm close to level 500 in this game that I really did not want to buy!

T

Temét Aguilar

My friend made me, solider

N

Nguyễn Tuấn

To me was acctualy was when im just search for a new fps game and i go up to some page and eventually blizzard website and saw overwatch.And at first i wanna buy the 40$ version of the game but i bourght the 60$ because of the diablo and warcraff bonus so bought it!The first heroes i play was soldier on watch point map

B

Ben Surkis

Amit Ovdat

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom