Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What are some of the E-Shop games that everyone is into playing? I have bought a...

R

Robert Anderson

What are some of the E-Shop games that everyone is into playing? I have bought a couple over the last couple days and am getting extremely discouraged by how difficult some are to progress in, even on the standard settings. Did games just get harder over the last couple years or is it just me...?

C

Chris Wilkinson

Enjoying Stardew and fire and flood

S

Sheena Coumbes

Steamworld Dig 1&2 are both amazing

S

Sarah Buckley

Res evil and I will be getting out last 2 night

M

Matti Moilanen

Yeah man I don't like overly hard games either. It's a big thing these days. Difficult indie games etc. And I'm a decent gamer but dark souls or bloodborne is too much for me. I recommend Voez, great rhythm game. Only 21€. Fun... If you like rhythm games and music.

L

Lavi Sterling

actually, yes they did. From the game devs I talk to, the current trend in videogames is hard = better. its in direct retaliation from the trend of hand-holding games around 2013-2016.

B

Brian Foster

Celeste is pretty fun and has an "assist" mode that makes it so even a caveman could do it.

R

Robert Anderson

Thanks for all your input friends!!

J

Jon Lundberg

Some of the platforming games can be challenging yes

K

Kyle Bauckman

Golf stoey

E

Evan Wilson

Fire in the Flood, good and challenging but not overly hard

R

Rob Emanuel

I recommend Golf Story and Stardew Valley!

J

Jack Andrews

Stardew Valley is amazing, there's no wrong way to play it and you can put as much or as little work into as you like.

R

Ray Gordon

Uno and Golf story are my two favorites. Although multiplayer in uno keeps crashing, single player is excellent.

N

Nicole Metivier

Stardew Valley

P

Paul Wood

Unepic and Owlboy are decent platformers that are decent challenge but not stupidly difficult.

K

Keiran Macfarlane

Sonic Mania. That is all.

R

Richard Marbles Goddard

Earth Wars and Morphite

J

Jason Szoyka

Sky force I’m hooked

F

Freya Noble

Games got super easy for a long time and I'm glad games are bringing difficulty back. Nice part is, it's more true difficulty rather than annoying pointless difficutly that only labels at difficult because of a bad or annoying concept/mechanic

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom