Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Well since apparently everyone in this community hates on new players lol I'm here to...

T

Travis Amburgey

Well since apparently everyone in this community hates on new players lol
I'm here to beg the ol mighty ✌professional MLG✌players that you are
For some advice
So here we go
What gear would you guys suggest I freaking buy? Because my current PvP gear is apparently crap
And before you scream it at me yes I have better devils

A

Ashton Yee

Uriels gift, positive outlook, yeah..

K

Keegan Ducharme

Noobs on duty would be a good clan name

R

Ryan Martins

Antiope with a kinetic recoil mod

C

Cameron Guy

Max out resilience and mobility.. with a strong strafe/peek shot game you'll never lose a gunfight

T

Trần Văn Bính

uriel welcome you to the dark side

S

Steve Digirolamo

I use origin story, positive outlook, sins of the past. Nameless midnight is good to throw in there too.

T

Trent Smorenburg

Midnight coup, telesto, martyrs make

B

Barney Ketones

Midnight coup hero's burden legend of acrius

N

Nick Owen

Doesn't matter tbh. Maybe after the March 27th update gear might Matter a bit.

D

Danny Caldwell

I havent seen anybody in this comunity hate on the new players. Infact there are some pretty cool vets here who seem to enjoy taking new players in. That being said it really depends on the player as to what gear you want. The current meta is great , but again that is personal preference. Better Devils will do you no good if you suck with hand cannons. Pretty much depends on your play style , and what you like. Are you an aggressive player ? You might want to look into heavy gear. Like to peek from cover ? Try mobility , and recovery armor. Mix it up , and try a few things. Meta is great , but there are a good number of weapons that are just as good depending on your game style.

A

Adam Danger

So effective stat options for PVP are 1) mobility and recovery, or 2) resilience?

L

Liam Leahy

L

Liam Leahy

L

Liam Leahy

A

Adam Danger

Are these patch changes or what?

D

Dexter Spenik

Using MLG in this context is funny for reasons 1) this is a facebook group 2) Destiny game play is so basic 3) PVP is dying faster than a worm in a bird's nest

R

Robert Aoaki Wilton

Mida, Uriel's, any Rocket with clusters.

M

Mitchell Hammond

depends on your play style, I do well with vigilance wing, positive outlook, quickfang

B

Ben Brajcic

Mida, uriel, positive outlook

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom